Thursday, November 1, 2012

Noden's deeds of good




As a god I have influence over many things and many powers. I am the god to choose, because I have power over things that are important to society like Healing, water, the ocean, fishing, the Sun, sailing, childbirth, dogs, youth, beauty, smiths, carpenters, poets, historians,  writing, and warfare. I should have the honor of ruling because I am not lecherous or psychotic like my Greek counterparts, or so limited in power as the Native American deities like Nanook. I shall display some of my deeds below and you shall see that having a god of many abilities as chieftain is essential.

A fisherman's barren haul of fish and below the same fisherman with helpers pulling in a loaded net after having prayed to me.
 


A display of my power over healing and dogs. Above is a man who had leprosy, but after being licked by my deer hound, he recovered quickly and was allowed to return to a normal life as a carpenter.


  Since I am a god of water as well, I created a spring to provide those who worship me with fresh water infused with my healing powers while giving them success and talent in the professions that I  represent (smiths, carpenters, poets, historians, hunters, fisherman, sailors...). Also, I am an awesome hunter and can do so much more than the polar bear, I'll just hunt him.

The spring that I created which will never carry disease and provide recovery from illness.


No comments:

Post a Comment