Thursday, November 1, 2012

Life as the Polar Bear God

I'm Nanook the Bear, and I do declare,
that my territory is anywhere you feel the arctic air.
I watch your hunting practices from atop of my hill,
From when you leave your igloo and you're dressed to kill.
Each and every hunt must follow the rules,
or I'll make you look like a bunch of fools.
But follow the rules and you will see,
the benefits you will receive.
As polar bears we like to be killed by good hunters,
I can pass that message along, or you'll face long winters.
I may not have as many powers when compared to the likes of Thor,
but I'd like to see him sleep on a snow covered floor.
Next to my igloo I keep a stock of meat and fish
My hunting skills are that of what professionals only wish.
Both Alaska and Russia can be seen from my house,
Unlike some who don't think when they move their mouths.
At any given time I can make the bears all around
rise up, and bring pleasure or pain to the people of the world.
This one goes out to all the bears in captivity,
Once we're all free we'll have one heck of a festivity.
If you want to come there's only one invitation,
and that is if you follow hunting rules without hesitation.
I'd like to stay and chat but I really have to go,
life as the polar bear god is something I've gotta show.

No comments:

Post a Comment