Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fenrir's Victory Over the Goddess Mut


How I defeated the Egyptian Goddess Mut...

            As I researched any gains Mut might have over my unmatchable strength I came up with wisdom, strength, and fertility. All of these powers are respectable, yes, but are no match for my true strength, agility, and pure instinct to hunt and KILL. On the other hand, Mut's weaknesses included impulsive, decision-making, and fire. As I thought for a moment, I figured I would have the best bet of destroying this god if I played on her poor decision making skills (in battle) and the fact that she makes impulsive choices. I was already aware that my strength and size was unparalleled to hers, and that I could crush her with my toe if it was timed correctly.
            Upon entering the arena, I gave the crowd something to fear and let out my monstrous growl. Then I allowed Mut take her first hit, following the old rule "losers first". As she struck me, she did so with poise. I started to question whether goddesses possess an advantage at being so nimble. Nevertheless, I gave her another hearty growl to catch her off her guard, and it worked. I could sense her bit of unease at the size of my jaws, and knew it was time for the attack. I struck her with my claws and scratched her from hip to breast, ripping her dress. This startled and angered her, and she came back with brute force, knocking me off my feet.
            At this point in the battle, I couldn't afford any more slip-ups, so I played as though I was very hurt. Now, Mut is no fool, for she is the wise mother goddess. She approached me with great caution, as I lie on the ground pretending to writhe in pain, whimpering like a little wolf cub that lost his pack. My back was to hers, so I knew my timing had to be just right. I gauged her distance based on the soft sounds of her footsteps, and when I heard her about a foot from my back, I jumped up and snatched her with my claws. Now she was in my mighty clutches with no way to escape my strength. Without haste I dug my gigantic fangs into her neck, and tore the flesh from her neck right off, decapitating her head. I shook her head back in forth in my muzzle for a minute, to celebrate my victory as the audience cheered for Fenrir - the mighty wolf! I spat her head onto the ground, stepped on her lifeless body with my monstrous paws, and let out a victory howl informing all that I had beaten the mother goddess, Mut.

Here is the winning photo of my defeat: 

No comments:

Post a Comment