Thursday, November 8, 2012

7 Tasks of Kali


1A.  Ra

2A. Odin, Balder, and Frigg
2B. Frigg, or Friday, is very unstable at this point.  She is a loving mother and wife who has had to endure some terrible things, see below.  This puts her in a fragile state.  Because Frigg also has the ability to see the future, she had an inkling of what was coming.  She tried her best to change the future, but she didn’t account for Loki’s trickery, or Fenrir’s ferociousness.  She needs to learn that fate must not be tampered with.  As a psychologist, I diagnose this as a nervous breakdown.  Frigg must be placed on a 72-hour hold.  She is too unstable to be left on her own; I fear she may attempt to hurt herself.  I suggest full suicide watch until we can work with her to get her grief to a manageable state.
2C. Frigg is unstable because Loki tricks her blind son Hod into shooting Balder with a poisoned arrow.  Then she foresees that Fenrir the wolf eats her husband Odin.

3A. The muse
3B. Goddesses of music and song specifically epic song, history, lyric song, tragedy, dance, erotic poetry, sacred song, astronomy, comedy
3C.

3D. Hymn
When inspiration lacks I call
oh come to me muse of dance

to help me in my time of need
motivate me to create

something stunning to show them all
a piece I can be proud of

4A.It is the 1587th year after your Christ, and I have arrived in my most splendid attire on the island of Roanoke.  After seeing John White off, I decided to inspect these people who were left on this island in the second attempt to establish a British colony on this island.  You would think these people would have learned after what I did to them the first time.  I was amazed by the lack of supplies, tools, and food these people had.  It was foolish enough of them to try again, but who would have thought they would be so stupid as to attempt to defy me lacking the proper essentials and preparations?  How John White had thought it possible to leave them for a few years on their own whilst he returned home for the proper supplies was beyond me to say the least.  Oh well, he’ll return to another surprise.
I had one replica of a body from one of the original settlers behind on the island as a warning, but upon their arrival it would seem the fools lacked even the intellect to take that to heart.  Well, so be it.  I have never known humans to be particularly intelligent.  I must note, however, that although these specimens were foolish in believing their stockades would help protect them from the trick I had in store, their efforts never cease to amuse and entertain.   I almost took pity on them what with the amount of time they have been spending cutting trees, turning them into poles, and then upending them and burying the ends in the ground.  Such hard work, and all for naught.
Ah well, I suppose that is the way of things.  Upon arriving, I tricked one of the fools into carving “Croatoan” into one of the posts.  Now that I have witnessed the mental prowess of these imbeciles,  I believe I shall have to make it easier for them puzzle out who was behind the disappearance.  I shall have one of them carve “Cro” into a tree, so they’ll all know its me.
4b. Crows field report was left behind to show us humans what really happened as apparently we are to blinded by our own stupidity to grasp it for ourselves.

5A. “O Lord Ganesha of Large body, curved trunk, with the brilliance of a million suns, please make all my work free of obstacles, always.”  Ganesha doesn’t realize he has changed to have the head of an elephant, so this beginning is difficult as it causes undue pain to Ganesha when calling on him for aid.
5B/5C. “O Lord Ganesha, of Stupendous body, face of luck, with brilliance of a million suns, please make all my work free of obstacles.”  I over came the obstacle of the beginning of this mantra and created a new mantra for Ganesha’s worshippers to use.


6A.-C Herne was confused! It was not his fault!  Somehow he found himself in the body of another great hunter, the one called Actaeon being punished by Artemis.  She told him that his punishment for his crime was that if he spoke he would be turned into a stag.  How is that fair?!  He was unable to even speak to his own defense and explain that he had not committed the crime, but that some power had transferred his person with that of Actaeon.  Upon attempting to explain, he was transformed into a stag and savaged by Actaeon’s hunting dogs.

7A. Place at UVM best suited for Kali- oak trees Trinity Campus
7B.



7C. The beautiful nature of this realm is what I, Kali lay claim too.  As evident on my home star nature is the best place to reach, through meditation and solitude, my augustness.  The fire color of this particular tree represents the fire and passion I have for my children and their safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment