Thursday, November 15, 2012

Ode To Apollo

This is an ode to the almighty apollo
For he is the only worthy deity to follow
There is no god who can match his might
With his foresight, he will show you the light

Despite my problems with drinking too much booze
Apollo took me seriously, he gave me one such clue
If I put my trust in him, my race will be run
As sure as grass grows, or rises the sun

Apollo gives inspiration, but makes no commands
He'll take your prayers seriously, not with a grain of sand
All his interests lie in his constituent base
He deserves more attention in this subsequent race

He'll se the pace right, and brighten the tunnel
With a light so bright, drunk off the foresight funnel
You'll have insight to the future and your path will be clear
Just look at me, its been three weeks since my last beer

No comments:

Post a Comment