Thursday, November 15, 2012

Hymn to Loki


Oh sweet and wise Loki, god for too long misunderstood,
When you're the Almighty, I know of it will come a great good. 
Clearly the most cunning, full of charm and such wit,
For this, I'm sure no other would be such a great fit.
Your ability to shape shift far outweighs the rest,
And even more strengths appear when you're put to the test. 

In your eloquent speech, your tolerance became known, 
Rising above others who live...say, in an Arctic zone. 
You'll look out for my best interests and protect my rights,
While the Dark-Mother just revealed to us all that she bites! 
Yes, she's a fighter and will take care of her flock,
But let me tell you Kali, I think that's all a crock. 
Though Nanook is sweet as can be, his powers are innocent as well,
And these meek abilities simply make it hard to excel. 
Apollo on the other hand, claiming preacher of love and delight, 
But let's face it folks, he holds one desire to reign down his own might.

With you Loki, I'd have no godly powers to fear,
For mortals aren't your targets, so we're in the clear. 
Loki my dear, you are a happy medium.
Not overbearing with your strength but never leaving us in tedium.  
As your Avatar Loki, I will do whatever you ask, 
Big, small, or complex, I'll complete any task. 
It is your humble opinions that I so greatly respect, 
Views, that  as an Avatar, I will strongly reflect. 
I too believe in the good of having more than one God,
In particular, Bmola, to whom you gave a gracious nod. 

To be short Loki, I respect you quite highly, 
I'll never act selfish, mean-spirited, or slyly. 
You will be the Almighty after all, that is certain,
The world will be your stage, as we open the curtain.  


No comments:

Post a Comment