Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Ra's place of rest


My favorite place in Heliopolis
 During midday, when I am not flying around in my manjet-boat (a.k.a. 'Barque of Millions of Years') around the sky, I reside as a human in Heliopolis, known as the City of the Sun in Cairo, Egypt.  I am always extremely busy, therefore I am usually found in my boat. However, when I do want some down time, I’ll visit my favorite place, Heliopolis, where the tower of my era still stands, the Al-Masalla obelisk. It reminds me of the time when things were simple, giving me a certain peace that I can’t find anywhere else. It is a part of what Cairo looks like now (see picture below). This is a nice place for me to go and relax, forgetting all of my stressors for the midday. I love to walk around and feel the stone from so long ago, thinking of new ideas to create and transform this world into a better place. Usually I do not stay here long, as I have much other important business to attend to, bring the creator of all.
Al-Masalla obelisk

Heliopolis (Cairo)
Common picture of myself on manjet-boat

No comments:

Post a Comment