Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Nodens Crib

My world is a continent with a vast rich ocean. It's composed of large plains, mountains, highlands, cliffs and forests.  My people, the Tuatha de Danaan are spread across the landscape, but regardless if setting they are all prosperous due to my blessings. They do not get sick they have plentiful game to eat, they have access to ample fruits and vegetables due to my  slight power over agriculture. They are there to be rewarded for their loyalty. They are constantly trained and grow stronger in warcraft as their ultimate purpose is to protect my domain and power  if either is threatened and people oppose me. I can bring them to the earth whenever I please to do my bidding.
My trusty hunting companion and healer



Above is the image of a typical dwelling of my followers.  Many are scattered about my lands and
they serve as my seats of governance. When I am not tracking across the landscape hunting I go to one of these halls and feast on game. I constantly test their strength and courage by holding mock wars between the settlements, and personally observe them. Most of my time though, I spend meandering the endless land and hunt, while sleeping under the stars.
hardest but most satifying hunting

Among my favorite hunting grounds









No comments:

Post a Comment