Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Bmola




     To the left, is my beautiful mountain that I take pride in and will do anything to defend. It is my job to protect the creatures and natural habitat on it as well. Though many mortals feared the climb to the top hundreds of years ago, far less people know of my presence today and more continue to scale the treacherous terrain. While I do not mind the the humans' curiosity and even admire their desire, I must protect the land first and foremost. If I feel some are taking for granted the magnificent landscape I am allowing them to trek across, I send thunder rumbling over the peak, discouraging them from continuing their journey.          
   But this is not a problem too often, so in the summer months when the northern winds are not needed much, I take breaks from diligently manning my post and relax in my luxurious cabin that sits on the northern face. My cabin is hidden within an inlet on one of the steepest sections of the mountain so no mortals can see or get to me. I like my solitude and peace here. While some may think this fortress is too luxurious for a protector of nature, I have built ever last inch with my own two claws and used as much recycled debris from the mountain as possible. This cabin is my refuge where I do not have to worry about critically watching over the land. However, I am never “off the clock” completely. If there is a true emergency where I am needed, my intuition senses it and I’m there.  


No comments:

Post a Comment