Monday, October 29, 2012

Fenrir - Deity Cribs


Now that I have escaped my bindings to the middle of the Earth, I chose a very open and beautiful place to spend my down-time. My wolf den is on a completely remote place in Northern America. The location of my den is on St. Matthews Island in Alaska, also known as the island of reindeer ghosts due to excessive hunts that occur on this island. These hunts happen because the island is extremely over populated with reindeer, which makes it easy for me to find food. My den is very simple, just a rock cave that I find to be cozy. This is my sanctuary where there are no other gods, and usually no other mortals. When I am here I don't have to always be on my guard that I am going to be tricked back into captivity, I can just enjoy myself.

                                    Here is the photo of St. Matthews Island from my favorite spot:

Below is a photo from the inside of my den:



No comments:

Post a Comment